BUS2009 BANF missing item number (Halladay, Liz (Calgary))

Halladay, Liz (Calgary) Liz_Halladay at nexeninc.com
Tue Dec 10 15:50:46 EST 2013

Is there a way that I can raise an event for each line item that gets blocked?  It appears that because only one change document is getting written, only one event is getting raised.  If I block 3 items on a  purchase req.  I want 3 separate "blocked" events to get raised.  Right now I'm only getting one.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying,
forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this message is prohibited and that taking
any action in reliance on the content of this message is to be avoided. Should you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail or call (403) 699-4000
and delete this message from your system. Thank you.