Workflow changes in EHP6

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue Oct 9 07:32:40 EDT 2012

I recall a conversation on this years ago. The gist was that no matter what you define them as they are passed as char 255 in the bindings. No?
So if questions or in doubt just define as swcont-value pass to BOR and define in method. Works for me and fewer issues with binding issues on upgrades. NEVER had issues doing it this way. Not elegant, but works for me.

Rick