Workflow changes in EHP6

George Caramaliu george_caramaliu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 04:01:27 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are currently testing the upgrade to EHP6 and we have some problems with our already developed workflows.
it seems that there are significant changes in workflow runtime classes, a lot of our enhancements are failing because standard attributes were deleted and we have to change the code. Now we found other problems in WF execution and errors during binding ("Source expression & invalid" when passing an empty object).

Can anyone provide a document/link with the changes done by EHP6 in workflow area? I was not able to find it.

Thank you,
George Caramaliu