Terminating Events issue

Bhupinder bsingh82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:25:12 EST 2012

Hi Alexandar,

Now i have removed the Triggering Event HR_APPROVE for second step and only
kept the Terminating event for 1st step which is HR_APPROVE.

On Raising the HR_APPROVE event, i am getting an error. Please check the
attached snapshot. also automatically event linkage is deactivating.

What should be done in this case?

Best Regards,
Bhupinder