Shopping Cart workflow doubts

Ikhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:17:13 EST 2012

Hi Friends,
  I am new to SRM workflow and i have the following requirement. Please
clarify the below doubts..

*Requirement:*

If Shopping cart Total Value is >= $2500 then it should go to the 1st
Approver. If  Total Value is more than $50,000. Then go to 2nd approver.

 *Doubts:*

1. Do we need to create a new schema for 2 level approval or use the
existing schema?

2. Do we need to create a new evaluation Id or use the existing one?

3. If we have multiple levels of approval do we need to have 2
different schema or we can incorporate using one schema itself?

4. If we create a custom schema what changes to be done in BRF to return
this custom schema.

5. Do we need to add some entry in SWFVISU Config for UWL.

6. Can we activate the standard BC set available for one level approval and
then change this to 2 level approval or is better to do the config of our
own?

--
Regards
Ibrahim