Function module to execute PFAC rule

Sangvir Singh sangvir.singh at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:23:58 EDT 2012

Hi,
You can pass the  rule number in  exporting parameter 'act_object' as shown
below.
Also you need to fill the ACTOR_CONTAINER table with container filed values.

   -

   Get Responsibles from rule 90000054

  CALL FUNCTION 'RH_GET_ACTORS'

    EXPORTING

      act_object                = 'AC90000054'

      search_date               = sy-datum

    TABLES

      actor_container           = i_swcont

      actor_tab                 = i_swhactor

    EXCEPTIONS

      no_active_plvar           = 1

      no_actor_found            = 2

      exception_of_role_raised  = 3

      no_valid_agent_determined = 4

      no_container              = 5

      OTHERS                    = 6.

Regards,
Sangvir Singh

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Edward Diehl <edwarddiehl at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi All,
> This question has been asked before, but I can't find it in the archives.
>
> I need a function to execute a rule (PFAC) in a background task prior to
> the actual task that uses the actor_tab results.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Diehl

Sangvir Singh
9212019197

Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!