E-mailing Document from Template

aditya rao aadityarao84 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 07:35:23 EDT 2012

Hi ,

The business object for this template is WF_DOC , this has a method
called  CREATE_SOFM . Use this to convert the document to an office
document format.

So create a background method with the above details :
For Key fields
 LOIO_CLASS  --> put  WF_FILE.
 LOIO_ID          --->  Put the id generated from contained for the
document .

This will return an instance of  SOFM .Then you can use the business
object  SOFM and method  SEND to send the same as email .

Regards
Aditya