Automated process to Move SAP Work Items from Person A to Person B

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Thu May 17 18:52:41 EDT 2012

Hello Fellow WUG'ers,

   Please excuse me I've been away from SAP WF for four years.  My company recently had a "reduction in workforce".  There are many SAP Work Items that need to be moved from Person "A" to Person "B".

   Four years ago, the process was to contact the manager of person "A" to see you will be replacing Person "A".  When that is determined use SAP transaction SWI5 to move the work items from Person "A"s SAP inbox to Person "B"s inbox.

   Is this still the standard process?  I have superiors' wanting to know if this process has been or can be automated?

   As always, any assistance or guidance regarding this situation would be greatly appreciated.

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton