howto restart wofklow in new version?

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:37:08 EDT 2012

Hello,

If by "restart" you mean "resume" (as is usually the case in SAP Workflow)
then unfortunately it's not possible.
The only possibility I see is if you get the calling workflow to call the
subworkflow again after the subworkflow completes (e.g. if it's in a loop)
- then you will get the latest version.

regards
Rick Bakker / hanabi technology