Background task hangs until restarted by RSWWERRE

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Mar 21 11:45:29 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately that setting didn't fix the 'forking' problem.  I wonder if it's because it's a fork inside a fork? Oh and we have loops and other fun stuff in this workflow.

I appreciate your thoughts on the question of one workflow vs. multiple.  I've been having that philosophical discussion in my head for a while, particularly with THIS workflow. I agree that it's generally less confusing to keep everything in one place.

Any other suggestions? Otherwise I'll just get the forking RFC fixed and be done with it. ;-)

Margaret