Changes in email body of SWNCONFIG

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 20 17:21:12 EDT 2012

Hi Srinivas All you need to do to change the texts in the mail is to create your own Dialog Text in transaction Se61 and replace the relevant delivered dialog text in General Settings. You can tell which ones are dialog texts because they start with DT i.e. the rest of the name after the DT is the name of the Dialog Text and you can find those texts in Se61
Rgds Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies