Sub-workflow version problems

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 14 08:38:36 EDT 2012

Hi Rick,

That's how it would work. A subwf is a completely new instance of a WF.

There may be a way to call a WF with a specific version, perhaps someone
else has hacked this. But for incompatible changes to a subWF it's usually
far easier to make a copy and include that in your new version of the main
WF. For reporting purposes it's usually not a biggie.

Regards,
Mike