Issue with extended notification

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Mar 12 19:45:48 EDT 2012

Hi Srini
Check what setting you have used for finding the email address in the General Settings area of SWNCONFIG.

If you have used ESS the email address comes from infotype 0105 subtype 10, and the userid must be connected to a personnel number by infotype 0105 subtype 01.
If you have used CAM (Central Address Management) the email address comes from the default communication type = INT (Email) and the standard Email address maintained in the user master.

Regards,
Jocelyn