Trigger workflow after transaction KB15N gets saved

Sree S to2sree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:09:17 EDT 2012

hi ,

You can do one thing - as it is standard transaction -
try to find a User exit / enhancement for the ''save'' button and once you
get a user exit.

Try to call a customized event using ''SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT'' or you can
directly call the workflow from here...

Hope this works !

thanks,
shankar

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Adam Kheil <adam_kheil at live.com> wrote:

>  I have a requirement to trigger wrkflow after user saves transaction
> KB15N. I tried and I could not find standard Event that gets triggered when
> KB15N is saved. I am wondering what will be the best way to trigger
> workflow in this scenario. I am thinking I will create a Z transaction then
> call KB15N and then rigger an EVENT of Custom Object that I will create. Is
> there a beter way of doing this?
>

> Thanks
> Adam

shankar