Calling methods in Send Mail step

Wegert, Volker volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de
Mon Mar 5 09:47:22 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a functional method inside an expression of a Send Mail step - &OBJECT.METHOD()& - with varying results. It works as long as the expression is used in the subject line. If I use the very same expression in the message body, nothing is inserted. Is this a known issue or a bug that I should report?

Thanks
  Volker Wegert

HELIOS IT Service GmbH

Volker Wegert

E-Mail: volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de <blocked::mailto:volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de>

Haus 211, Zimmer D 018
Schwanebecker Chaussee 50 - 13125 Berlin
www.helios-kliniken.de <http://www.helios-kliniken.de/>
Telefon 030 / 9401 17338

Geschäftsführer: Enrico Jensch
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Handelsregister: Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB: 101458 B

P Helfen Sie mit, die Umwelt zu schonen - müssen Sie diese Mail wirklich ausdrucken?