Issue with extended notification

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 00:25:31 EST 2012

Hi All,

I have configuered SWNCONFIG for the extended notifications. When I
execute the report SWN_SELSEN I could see the message " notifications
sent" and also I could see the same workitems in SOST but these
workitems are not comming to outlook inbox. Is this a network issue??
I  did a  test by sending an email to external address i.e. outlook
from business work place and its working fine. The issue is only with
the workitems which need to be sent to outlook as an email. Can
someone tell me where I am doing wrong??

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..