Issue with secondary method after execution

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Mar 2 08:27:03 EST 2012

Advance with dialog setting on the user decision step means that it will move to the next work item without having to go back to sbwp. Works fine in sbwp - it's only in Uwl inbox that advance would not happen automatically.

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies