Upgrade issue 470 to ECC6

Tim Price tjrprice at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:15:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are in the process of upgrading from SAP 470 system to ECC6 and I have an issue with terminating events on workflow tasks.

I have bespoke workflow tasks that have terminating events, each of the tasks has a Confirm end of processing check box checked, also the workflow tasks have program exits.

When the terminating event is received in the 470 system , the workflow task is completed successfully and  workflow log shows entries
Work item Processing Complete
Terminating event received
When the terminating event is received in the ECC6 system , the workflow task is not completed and workflow log shows
Terminating event received
The status of the workflow task is "Committed" and the terminating event can still be viewed in Instance Linkage, which means its still needs to be completed ….

Has anyone else come across this issue before?

Regards
Tim