Temporary error in result processing of work item XXXX

George Caramaliu george_caramaliu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 08:56:00 EDT 2012

Hi Rick,

There is no error message, this is the issue.
Sometimes the error is followed by another error:
Flow item XXXX
for work item  has the status "Error" (SWP027) + CHECK_WORKFLOW_INSTANCE

And the top work item id is set to error and the last task has no error.
If I try to restart with SWPR I get the error

Unable to start subflow (ID: 0000XXXX, node: 0000000001)

I checked also SWPC and SWF_ADM_SUSPEND but my workitem in error is not found there.

Any clues?