SWEC maintenance problem

Schumacher, Margaret margaret.schumacher at teleflex.com
Wed Jul 18 09:04:33 EDT 2012

Try to change your settings to use the traditional text mode (instead of the mouse-oriented PC mode). This is done in the condition editor.
I thought it was user error when I had issues setting values for MELDUNG 2 different field restrictions.
Maybe there is a bug with the user interface that uses the pc mode.

This is on 702 SP8

Margaret Schumacher