Extended Notification Problem

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Wed Jul 4 03:09:37 EDT 2012

Hi,
This is the standard behaviour. For the first time when you execute the notification distribution program SWN_SELSEN, it looks for all the work items waiting in READY status. From next execution onwards it checks for newly created work items (Delta).

Note: if you wish to send only new work items, do not select the check box in selection screen.

Sent from my iPhone