Binding user-exit with BOR-Container + SIBFLPORB

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 26 07:49:32 EST 2012

Dear wuggies,

I'm using a BOR programmed binding function module to create a custom binding for the workflow start.

There's the called container (destination) and the calling container (source) available and the usual elements are there.

Once the ABAP-OO element is used, the reference to the structure SIBFLPOR(B) becomes converted into some kind of portablity interface. The structure is ripped as following:

ELEMENT / ... type / VALUE
_WF_IBF_PORTAB |000001   |004       |u   |SWFTSTRUCT     <
_WF_IBF_PORTAB |000002   |032       |C   |RELEASABLE     <
_WF_IBF_PORTAB |000004   |032       |C   |1CC21000C      <
_WF_IBF_PORTAB |000005   |104       |C   |006324037000032<

When I use the container macro (as suggested from the example function module), I cannot simply access the element "Releasable", as this is striped into these four elements.

Question:
Is there another macro / function method which I could use to access the new kind of element?

No, I don't want to use the other exit-binding for XML container. I have other restrictions that make me use the BOR container here.

With the very best,
   Florin