Problem with virtual attribute in BO

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Thu Jan 19 07:23:29 EST 2012

Hi Experts,

I need your help.
I have added one virtual attribute in BO ZBUS1001 ( subtype of BUS1001 ).
Delegation is maintained.
I have written the following code in the program.

GET_PROPERTY DESC CHANGING CONTAINER.

SELECT SINGLE MAKTX
         FROM MAKT CLIENT SPECIFIED
         INTO OBJECT-DESC
        WHERE MANDT = SY-MANDT
          AND MATNR = OBJECT-KEY-MATERIAL
          AND SPRAS = SY-LANGU.

  SWC_SET_ELEMENT CONTAINER 'DESC' OBJECT-DESC.

END_PROPERTY.

If I test the BO separately then I can get the attribute value.

But If at run time, this attribute is not populated in the workitem.

Can anybody suggest what I am missing ?

Thanks and regards,
SNJY

Sanjay Pal
SAP Workflow Consultant
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you