Workitem Locked by user - unlocking not being possible

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Jan 17 09:07:57 EST 2012

Shankar,

I'm not sure I understand your situation so I don't know if this will be helpful, but here goes:

If the data is available at the time the event is raised: Does the event have a parameter that you can pass? If not, might it be worth creating a custom event that has the parameter(s) you need? If you use event parameters, that data is passed to the workflow when you raise the event.

If the data is determined later, couldn't that be a background task as a step in the workflow? Then you would simply bind the task container to the workflow container.

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann<http://www.dayzim.com/>