Workitem Locked by user - unlocking not being possible

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jan 16 07:46:10 EST 2012

Your approach is flawed on several fronts:
1. Simply Unlocking something because it's locked is dangerous. There's a
reason a process locks something - to keep others away from data that's
being changed!
2. There's a workflow container for passing data into workflows, you
should not need to write to the container.
3. Starting workflows directly is not a preferred option, usually events
should be used.

Regards,
Mike