Determine if another event was simultaneously raised for same object?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Feb 21 09:30:43 EST 2012

Rick and Jocelyn,

Thanks for your inputs. That's pretty much what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.

Rick, I agree with not looking at the event table, and I like your suggestion. In any case, as both of you pointed out, the potential timing issue would have to be handled.

Meanwhile, by further investigation, I found that there is indeed a way I'll be able to determine from the change document whether the other event  should  have been raised (not as good as knowing if it really was raised, but hopefully that's not a major distinction!) - either or both of release status and release strategy will have changed  - if neither of those changed then the new workflow will do A & B; if one or both of those changed it will only do A.

Thanks again. I can always count on this group to clear my brain fog on a question.

Margaret