Redetermine Workflow Task Text

Colm.Gavin@kerry.ie Colm.Gavin at kerry.ie
Wed Feb 15 04:24:46 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough but my
problem was I had a task with text "Please fix PO1234567" and the business
want to change the text to "Please fix PO1234567 for Vendor 123 - Great
Vendor" (this is just a simple example)

So I have changed my task description and I am ready to transport it into
live but now the issue is they want to change the text of the existing
~14k work items. I was hoping that I could move my task changes into live
and then run some program that would change the text of my open items but
this doesn't seem to exist unfortunately so I had to write a custom
program that will update the text.

It's a pity but the requirement is met anyway, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Colm
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Kerry Group accepts no liability for actions or effects
based on the prohibited usage of this information. Kerry Group is not liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or
for any delay in its receipt. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

Thank you for your attention.