Redetermine Workflow Task Text

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Mon Feb 13 07:17:17 EST 2012

Try Transaction SWI5

Thanks and regards,
SNJY

From:
Colm.Gavin at kerry.ie
To:
sap-wug at mit.edu
Date:
02/13/2012 05:12 PM
Subject:
Redetermine Workflow Task Text
Sent by:
sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

Hi Folks,

I am changing the text of a task that occurs a large number of times and
is in a large number of our user's inbox.

After I transport the task to production is there anyway I can redetermine
the text for the tasks that are currently sitting in the user's inbox?

Many thanks for any tips

Regards,
Colm

_____________________________________
Colm Gavin
SAP Technical Developer\Designer
Kerryconnect Programme Office
Crowne Plaza Dublin Northwood Hotel
Santry, Dublin 9
Ireland

e-Mail: colm.gavin at kerry.ie
which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Kerry Group accepts no liability for
actions or effects
based on the prohibited usage of this information. Kerry Group is not
liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication or
for any delay in its receipt. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

Thank you for your attention.

and any attachments. Thank you