Assistance required on calling sap t-code from email step

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Tue Feb 7 07:51:25 EST 2012

Tirsdag 7. februar 2012 05.45.58 skrev Srinivas Reddy:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I need your help for a  business requirement where in I need to pass a
> link inside the send email step body. Once the user clicks on the link
> in SBWP the system should route to the SAP ME54N transaction. Can
> someone suggest me in achieving this.
Check the RSWUWFML2 program, there you can see how it is done. Basically, you
create a SAP Shortcut attachment, which is just a plain text document with a
SAP extension. If that's not viable you need to look at webservices I suppose.
If that's not viable either there is nothing I can do to help it :-O
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)