New Standard Parameters on BUS2012.CREATED

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:09:20 EST 2012

G'day Wuggers,

Does anyone know anything about the new parameters that have been defined
against the BUS2012? There are 3 new parameters against the CREATED event
and some of the other events.

CORRELATION_ID
CONTEXTID
ContextInstance

The dictionary references behind them indicate they are to do with SOA.

I'm just curious because the BUS2012.CREATED event isn't triggered by
standard SAP as far as I'm aware, and the usual config in SWEC won't load
those parameters, so why are they there and when would they be used.

Thanks,
Mark