Need help on Shopping Cart Approval

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Fri Dec 7 04:25:33 EST 2012

Tirsdag 4. desember 2012 19.37.36 skrev Ikhan:
> Hi Friends,
>   I need to implement the following approval for Shopping cart. Please let
> me know whether we need to have two different schema for implementing this
> or we can do this with one schema itself.
Different (may not have to, but it makes more sense). The second schema always
involves a reviewer, the first never involves a reviewer. In other words, they
are quite different and should for ease of maintenance not be mixed.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)