Attachment to Parked Document

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at t-systems.hu
Thu Dec 6 17:25:38 EST 2012

Hi all!
We are using a workflow to create and attach a scanned image to Invoice Document.
(BO: Image, Method: ImageAssignEarly)
The workflow creates the Invoice Document by redirecting to FV60.
While the document processing is successful, on parking the document we are not able to see the attached image. However, once the document is posted, we are able to view the attached image.

I checked both the documents from a BO point of view. While Posted Document uses BKPF (which has Archive Link to Attachment List method), Parked Document doesn't go through any such methods.

What am I doing wrong, is that possible to display the archived attachment while the document is parked?

Thanks in advance
Zsolt