Calling Subscreen and transaction, in BO Method.

siva krishna sivakrishnan11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 07:50:18 EST 2012

Hello All,

We have a requirement, we need to call a transaction subscreen when the
user clicks on the workflow. I have created a custom BO and written the
code in the method. When I executed the BO method, I am getting the desired
screen passing the mandatory values.

But when I am calling the same method passing the values, I am getting the
initial screen only. The following is the code I have written.

SET PARAMETER ID '/MSG/RVTG' FIELD OBJECT-KEY-TREATY.

CALL TRANSACTION '/MSG/R_V2' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

SK

SIVA KRISHNA