how to determine sap workflow rule objectid?

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 03:07:09 EST 2012

David,
Looks like you solution should work. But ,IMHO, the code doesn't get
better: initially the rule was hardcoded by its primary id(object id). Now
we have it in a way hardcoded by its secondary id(name) which is formally
not unique. Isn't it less safe?
So , I'm not sure what's the requirement behind this idea , but if I were
you I'd try to somehow rethink the approach to avoid identifying rules by
name.
Best regards ,
Egor

--