Temporary error not triggering error status

George Caramaliu george_caramaliu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 04:04:11 EDT 2012

Hello,
I finally solve it, it was a strange system behaviour (old workflow, productive from 2009...).
I just created another BOR method exception (identical with the initial one) as temporary exception and now after 4 retries the background work item is set to status ERROR (not COMPLETED as before).

I have another question, I've set the customizing and the workflow step to try to restart the temporary error only 3 times, but the system is trying 4 times then set status error. This is not affecting anything, I am just curious why...