Workflow not responding to latest version of the business object

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:03:14 EDT 2012

Mike,

Since you don't have a problem with changing the method, why not try the
old trick of inserting
an infinite loop and then connecting to it to run it in debug (as Michael
suggested).

* Temporary, for debugging.
data: lv_tmp(1).
lv_tmp = 'X'.
while lv_tmp eq 'X'.
endwhile.

SM50, find the program (often WF-BATCH) choose debug (Program/Session >
Program > Debugging)
and change the value to get out of the loop.
NB: remember to remove the infinite loop later!

regards
Rick