Workflow not responding to latest version of the business object

Mike Nickson mikenickson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:24:48 EDT 2012

I have amended a method on ZBUS2012 to exit on a certain document type (ZA)
rather than perform the rest of the method code, saved and generated the
object in the development client.

I test the object in the other client and it works fine.

The workflow though seems to be hanging on to the old version of the object
code, and the results I am getting in the task container that calls the
method seems to be ignoring the new version of the code and it is not just
exiting and returning as I expect.

I have even added a random error message to one of the method output
parameters to see if it is using the new version of the object, to no avail.

Tried OBUF and logging off and on again but still this is mystifying me.

The workflow task should be calling the latest version of the object, but
this doesn't seem to be happening.

Any idea what I have missed ?

How come when I test the object it works as I expect, but when the workflow
calls the object it doesn't ?

Mike