New Justification Feature

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu Aug 2 05:51:03 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

This was delivered in note 1643764<https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1643764> . Keep an eye on the wiki page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/bgMLE for details of any new workflow functionality.

Regards,
Eddie

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Richa Gupta
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:28 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: New Justification Feature

Hi Jeffrey,

Unfortunately, the same feature is not available in SAP ECC 6.0 system...But still keep updating us about this new feature. :)

Thanks,
Richa
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Jeff Rappaport <Jeff at business-workflow.com<mailto:Jeff at business-workflow.com>> wrote:
Hello Fellow WUG'ers,

  On an EHp6 system & just noticed a new feature called "Justification" in the WF Decision step (although it may not be new & I just haven't noticed it yet). It's the ability to request a popup box to enter your Notes (Reasons) depending on the Decision Option that's chosen. Just played with it for a little bit so haven't figured out the difference between "Required" & "Mandatory". Also noticed that it didn't popup through the Portal but works through the GUI. Will play with it a little more & let you know what I find, if you've already used it & can shed some light on it that would be great.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD709C.B4083BE0]

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax: +1 (866) 301-7666
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com<mailto:Jeff at Business-Workflow.com>
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com<http://www.Business-Workflow.com>
Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow<http://www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow>

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.