SAP BUS2080 not instantiated

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:33:51 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. How can an event be created if
there is no instance of the BOR object?
Do you mean no workflow is being started, or that the event isn't passing
the object to it? If the latter then check your event-to-workflow bindings.

regards
Rick Bakker / hanabi technology