Send Task Description via email [Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 05:39:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a SENDTASKDESCRIPTION in the workflow which sends an email to MS Outlook for a specific task. The SENDTASKDESCRIPTION internally calls FM SWW_SRV_MAIL_SEND the issue I am facing is the email is send to abc at xyz.com<mailto:abc at xyz.com> instead of abc at 123.com<mailto:abc at 123.com> . The user master has the email id abc at 123.com<mailto:abc at 123.com> however the send task description is sent to old email id of the user.

Any idea where the FM SWW_SRV_MAIL_SEND is looking to identify the old email address of the user?

Kind Regards,
Vijay