background task

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Apr 23 05:45:37 EDT 2012

Hi there,

could you please check, if the report RSWWERRE would pick up such background work items in status READY?

I've made the experience that a high load of parallel tRFC's blocks the processing of such background tasks, and they're put into a queue for further processing. As this is no event-receiver, you wouldn't see them in SWEQADM / SWEQBROWSER, but remain in status READY.

With kind regards,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------