Enhacement Pack 5 Upgrade

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Mon Apr 16 05:43:31 EDT 2012

Hello Sandy,

            I did not find much impact on workflow end.

1.      Need to activate workflow related services again.

2.      If any standard code changes were done, take a back up. Because they were overwritten in our case.

3.      Connecting back ADS server has given trouble at configuration level, but no patches installation required.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Sr. Analyst,

My-Tec Software Private Limited