Event not triggering

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 02:03:33 EDT 2012

Hello,

Make sure the event trace is turned on and has no filters (tx SWELS). If
there is no event then that is the problem, it has nothing really to do
with workflow. I'm not sure what configuration is necessary to get that
particular transaction to create an event. Any other events being created?

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Srinivas Reddy <ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com