Program/FM to simulate user's Business Workplace

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:42:58 EDT 2012

Hi George,
I think, these are the reports :
RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO (transaction SWLD_INPLACE1)
RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO_PROFI (transaction SWLD_INPLACE2 )

They are very rarely mentioned on the list (I found only this topic :
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2002-November/007930.html ),
so use them with caution.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM, George Caramaliu
<george_caramaliu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello experts,
>
> Some time ago I saw a program or FM that could simulate the a user's inbox
> in a custom program.
> Now I really need it but I am not able to find it.
>
> So I need an exact copy of SBWP, not APIs to retreive a user workitems or
> something similar.
> Can someone help?
>
> Thank you,
> George Caramaliu