Attachments archived too?

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Sep 28 07:59:27 EDT 2011

I played with this back on 4.7 and attachments were definitely not visible
in the archive retrieval transactions/functions.

Maybe this has changed, or maybe it's been archived all along but remained
invisible. The archive files themselves are not human-readable so who
knows what's in there!

Assuming you're talking about SAPOffice attachments (Excel/word/text notes
etc.), I would think they'd fall under the SapOffice archiving strategy
and WF only has a link - similar to attaching, say, a Sales Order to a
work item.

Cheers,
Mike