TR: Portal_issue_workflow.doc

Gillet Martin Martin.Gillet at orange.ch
Wed Sep 21 02:44:04 EDT 2011

Hi  Team and Workflow fans,

I trust this email finds you well.-

 My team mate Marc is playing around with the Travel Expenses Workflow (see attachment).
I noticed that some of the screens, ie 'Enter Reason' (Page 4) and 'Correction by the requester' (page 6), the system is calling webgui screen.

Not only the UI is poor but it's also a concern as this could lead to opening the system remotely, shall the user find out the can open the command box next to the menu.

- For the comment, would it be possible to add the comment direclty on the WF template so that user have only one screen and would benefit from same UI ?
- Send travel request back for correction : can't we trigger the sending of a UWL like screen instead of webgui SAP Business WorkPlace like screen like ?

Thanks for your input and comments.

Keep in touch,

Br,
Martin