Attachment should be in a editable mode

Srinivas Oota srinivas.oota at hcl.com
Wed Sep 14 04:39:24 EDT 2011

Hi Priyank,

If an attachment is created by a user it is not possible to get into change mode by another user, doesn't it makes sense??  In case your requirement say to have a provision to change the attached document by another user, it is possible via programming NOT via SAP standard attachment functionality. If I were you, my approach would be to create an adobe form with editable mode and attach to the work item using SAP_WAPI_ADD_ATTACHMENT.

Note: This is a generic solution not specific to any BO.

Thanks and Regards,
Srini..