Extended Notification : Change Subject by Category

Mark Daley mark_daley at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:08:26 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I've got 2 few different categories configured using SWNCONFIG. So Extended notifs send 2 different emails.
I want to be able to have a different subject on each email, ie one for each categeory.

Exactly what Shai Eyal mentions in this post
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/028527.html
Can Shai or anyone else expand on this?
I'm assuming I should create a new parameter in general settings eg SUBJECT_WF_EMAIL that points to my new message text? But then how does this get picked up. I'm not sure what class to enhance?
Mark