Manually Activate/Deactivate WF Event Linkage in Non Modifiable System (Resolved by Eddie - SAP Note 1376011)

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Tue Sep 13 14:53:52 EDT 2011

Glad to help Sheldon.

Regards,
Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Sheldon Oxenberg
Sent: 13 September 2011 15:34
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Manually Activate/Deactivate WF Event Linkage in Non Modifiable System (Resolved by Eddie - SAP Note 1376011)

Hi Eddie,

Thank you very much.  You are right on with your analysis.  Our 700 system
does not yet have the corrective SAP Note.
Your referenced SAP Note 1376011 resolves the issue and gives us the
answer.  No need for a message with SAP.

This behaviour is SAP standard behaviour (Cannot Manually
Activate/Deactivate WF Event Linkage in Non Modifiable System).
As Mike and I surmised, the behaviour in our 700 system is a loophole that
was closed with SAP Note 1376011.

Thank you to all.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader