No subject

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Tue Sep 13 05:39:44 EDT 2011

Dear WUG,

Need your advice!

When a user is logging in to his SAP Inbox – it takes to his Inbox only but the heading appears wrong!

Instead of showing “Business Workplace of <User’s First Name> <Last Name>” – we now see the following heading

“Business Workplace of <some other persons email address>”.

When I check the Office Settings of the user – tab “Admin Info” – I find the address name [some other persons email address] and address number to be something different. When I clicked on the Address Management button – it shows the proper user name [first and last names] and email.

I even got similar issue when I too logged in and it got resolved when I went to transaction SO16 – Addressing Tab – and clicked on the Reset buffer.

When I logged out and logged in back – I found my heading to be right!

The user reports that the problem still persists – can somebody guide me as to how to resolve this issue?

Br,
Hari